Our parish community will provide liturgies that encourage active participation and inspire evangelization. We will strive to maintain an environment of love, awe, mystery, reverence, thanksgiving and praise to Our Lord.
We will support a music ministry that recognizes our rich Catholic heritage, enhances and encourages active participation.
– To continue to support our music ministry and its offering of a variety of inspirational music
– To encourage continued hymn singing by the Assembly
We will continue to renew the liturgy through the recruitment and training of Liturgical Ministers: Altar Servers, Lectors, Commentators, Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist, Choir Members, Greeters/Hospitality, and Sacristans.
– To identify and recruit ministers
– To retain quality ministers
– To train ministers as needed